A Java-based powerful disk usage utility.
- Report disk usage.
- Scan remote computers.
- Export the result to Excel, Access, MySQL, etc.
- Import the result to a database for analysis :
- count files by extension or type (audio, video, text, ...)
These characteristics allow you to hold TinyScan on a USB stick and to
it as a Swiss knife.
- Written in Java. Tested on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Tiny (160 KB).
- No installer. Unzip and start.
- Fast: each file is accessed only once during a scan.
- Freeware, open source. No spyware inside.
- Unzip it.
- Launch it.
- If TinyScan doesn't start, (re)install Java (5, 6 or 7).